HPBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Appetite Discussion 10/28

2 posters

Go down

Wicked Appetite Discussion 10/28 Empty Wicked Appetite Discussion 10/28

Post  mslaura_mae Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:29 pm

what did you think about the characters & /evanovich's writing??? dont be afraid to ask questions of your own Smile

Last edited by mslaura_mae on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
mslaura_mae
mslaura_mae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wicked Appetite Discussion 10/28 Empty Re: Wicked Appetite Discussion 10/28

Post  PixieStrike23 Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:46 pm

I really liked the characters, Diesel, Liz, Diesel, Glo, Diesel and even Wulf (did I mention Diesel?). I hadn't read any of her books, so I was sure what to expect. Have to say it is a very fun and light mood book. Would've liked that Shirley acknowledged that she miraculously stopped talking gobbledygook, to completely vindicate Glo, but it was still good! I was thinking that maybe cat or Carl would turn into humans at the end, they were strange animals, no? Who knew Wolf would turn out such a softy? Well a deal's a deal, but didn't think he'd keep it. Overall I really enjoyed this book!!
PixieStrike23
PixieStrike23

Back to top Go down

Post  mslaura_mae Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Omg! i hate and love the way the book ended, just a kiss? come on! lol Was i the only one waiting the whole time for Diesel & Lizz to get it on!? I LOVED THIS BOOK . .I LOVE DIESEL Smile i bet uncle phil is still alive thats why he wasnt in his casket. i'd love to live in Salem
mslaura_mae
mslaura_mae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieStrike23 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm

mslaura_mae wrote:Omg! i hate and love the way the book ended, just a kiss? come on! lol Was i the only one waiting the whole time for Diesel & Lizz to get it on!?
I was also waiting for it to happen, I don't care that one of them would have lost their "unmentionable" status.
PixieStrike23
PixieStrike23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum