HPBookClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wicked Pt2

3 posters

Go down

Wicked Pt2 Empty Wicked Pt2

Post  Admin Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:11 pm

back in part 1 was i the only one who thought Nanny was funny? Smile I dont know about Shiz, do you think its better than Hogwarts? lol . .i dont think so ether! What are your thoughts on Galinda & Galinda/ Elphies relationship? She somewhat reminds me of Hermione.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hpbookclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wicked Pt2 Empty Re: Wicked Pt2

Post  Admin Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:53 pm

This is going to be super difficult for me, because I've already finished the book. >.> I can't help it! I'm a Ravenclaw! Galinda is a selfish superficial little girl, and Elphaba is quiet and waiting for her time to shine. You're not the only one who thought Nanny was funny! I have a feeling she was placed in the book just as a comedic relief.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://hpbookclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieStrike23 Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm sure it was the author's intention to make some characters more dislikable than others, but Galinda is just an over the top 'witch'. I particularly didn't like when she changed her name to Glinda when she didn't even like Dr. Dillamond.
PixieStrike23
PixieStrike23

Back to top Go down

Post  LightSand58 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am

Admin wrote:This is going to be super difficult for me, because I've already finished the book. >.> I can't help it! I'm a Ravenclaw! Galinda is a selfish superficial little girl, and Elphaba is quiet and waiting for her time to shine. You're not the only one who thought Nanny was funny! I have a feeling she was placed in the book just as a comedic relief.

Whoops. This was supposed to be posted to this account, not the Admin account. -_- Account posting fail!
LightSand58
LightSand58

Back to top Go down

Post  LightSand58 Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:11 am

PixieStrike23 wrote:I'm sure it was the author's intention to make some characters more dislikable than others, but Galinda is just an over the top 'witch'. I particularly didn't like when she changed her name to Glinda when she didn't even like Dr. Dillamond.

I've got to agree with you there. Although, speaking from experience here - sometimes the death of someone you don't like is harder to deal with than the death of someone you love.
LightSand58
LightSand58

Back to top Go down

Post  PixieStrike23 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:42 pm

LightSand58 wrote:
PixieStrike23 wrote:I'm sure it was the author's intention to make some characters more dislikable than others, but Galinda is just an over the top 'witch'. I particularly didn't like when she changed her name to Glinda when she didn't even like Dr. Dillamond.

I've got to agree with you there. Although, speaking from experience here - sometimes the death of someone you don't like is harder to deal with than the death of someone you love.

I do think though that after that and Ama Clutch's death she did change. Overall I'm liking the book better now. I'm almost done but now I'm getting a little wondrous about what happens after.
PixieStrike23
PixieStrike23

Back to top Go down

Post  LightSand58 Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:43 pm

I actually am impressed with the book, overall.
LightSand58
LightSand58

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down